- Movie Day: Tues, December 5th and 19th at 12:30pm
- Michael Bublé tribute day trip: Tuesday, Dec 5th
- COA Meeting: Wednesday, Dec 6th at 1pm
- Transitions: Thurs. December 7th and 21st at 10am
- Vets Talk: Thurs Dec 7th and 21st at 9am
- Podiatrist: Monday, December 11th by appt only
- Hudson Mobile Library: Monday, Dec 11th at 10am
- Friends Meeting: Tuesday, Dec 12th at 9:30
- Holiday Lunch at Assabet: Tues, Dec 12th
- Hearing Clinic: Tues. Dec 12th at 9:30am by apt only
- Solomon Pond/ Target Trip: Friday, Dec 15th at 9:30am
- Tech Savvy Students: Tues, Dec. 19th at 10am
- Genealogy: Wed. Dec 20th at 10:30am
- FREE Pizza and a Proxy: Thurs. Dec. 14th @ 11:30am
- Holiday Party: Thursday, Dec 21st at 11:30am
- Legal Advice with Atty Bergeron: Wed Jan. 17th
- Duplicate Bridge PM: Every Monday night 6:15pm
- Camera Club: First and third Wed. of every month
- DayBreak every Thursday 11:30am-2:30pm
- Parkinson’s & Exercise: Tues. at 10:40am & Thurs. at 1pm
- Stretch Break: Fridays at 9am
- Music Jam: Fridays at 11:30am
- Zumba: Thursdays at 11am
- PM Fitness Classes: Mon. Tues & Thurs. 4:30 pm
- AM Fitness: Mon. Tues & Thur. mornings 8:30 AM~
- Stress Reduction with Qigong: Tues. at 9:30 to 10:30
- AM Yoga: every Wednesday 8:30am
- PM YOGA: every Wednesday 5:30pm
- Chair Pilates: Monday at 9:30am
- Knit and Crochet: Mon. at 9:30
- Bingo: Monday and Wed 12:30 pm. See you there!!!
- Painting with Tracey (oils): Tuesdays at 11:30am-1pm
- Water Color painting with Marilyn: Wed. 10am - 12
- Blood Pressure: Thursdays 9:30am – 11:00am.
- Gift Shoppe: OPEN Tues 9:30-11:30 and Wednesdays 9:30am -12:30pm and Thursdays 9:30 am – 12:30pm
- Chess Club: meeting every Tues at our center at 1pm
- Cribbage: every day except Thursday.
- Mah Jong: Mondays and Thurs. at the center 12pm to 3:15pm Played by the National Mah Jong rules.
- Scrabble and other Games: Fridays at 1pm
- Bridge: Every Tues.~9:30am and Friday at 12:30pm
- Walking Club:~Every Wednesday meet at 9:00am at Senior Center.
- Line Dancing: Mondays at 10am. Cost $3.00 per person.
Other Notes & Announcements...
- SR. Center Gift Shoppe Now Open- Hours are Tues 9:30-11:30 Wed 9:30-12:30, Thurs 9:30-12:30
- Fitness Classes - AM Fitness M,T,TH at 8:30am
- PM Fitness M,T,TH at 4:30pm
- Chair Pilates class Monday at 9:30am
- Stretch Class Fri 9am-9:45am
- Beginners Water Color Painting Class - Wednesdays, 10-12, cost = $6.00/week paid directly to the instructor (Marilyn Hanlon) before class. Please sign up at the front desk & pick up a supply list. Painting with Tracey Wesinger will return on Sept 9th, Tuesdays 11:30-1, cost $30/month.
- Clutter Support Group - 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month, 6:00 PM, Cost = FREE. Is clutter taking over your environment or creating a safety issue? Does clutter prevent you from having people over? We are forming a peer support group for individuals who struggle with acquiring & sorting. Click HERE for more info.
Vets Talk - A monthly program for veteran's reflections, Vets Talk is a chance for only veterans to get together to swap stories, talk about what's going on in the world or anything else that comes to mind. There's no agenda or structure, just the opportunity to shoot the breeze in a way only those who have served can do & understand. Coffee & pastry provided. Every other Thursday
- Blood Pressure Screenings - Screenings take place every Thursday from 9:30 am - 11:00 am. No appointment necessary!
- NEW Resource for Caregivers - wwww.CaregivingMetrowest.org will provide a single point of access to information, support, resources & social conections for caregivers in the Metrowest area.
- Create a Better Day Cafe - 4th Sunday of the month, 1:00 - 3:00 PM, Where? Pleasantries Adult Day Services, 195 Reservoir St, Marlboro, Cost = FREE. Are you caring for someone with Alzheimer's or other dementia? Create a Better Day Cafe encourages socialization with other patients, caregivers & loved ones. Click HERE for more info.
- Diabetes Management Support Group - 2nd Wednesday of the month, Marlboro Hospital, Cost = FREE. Facilitated by a certified diabetes educator, this group offers ongoing support for people with diabetes, as well as their spouses, significant others, family members & caregivers. Click HERE for more info.
- FREE Community Suppers - FREE community suppers are held every Thursday at the First United Methodist Church & on the second & fourth Sunday of the month at St. Luke's Church. Click HERE for more info.
Hudson Senior Center presents…
A special travel presentation on:
Tuesday, January 30th at 1:00 PM
If you are interested in this trip, please sign up at the front desk to attend this great presentation. Booking early will save you money! Flyers for these trips are available at the Center’s front desk.
Canyon Country featuring Arizona & Utah
October 2 – 9, 2018
Book Now & Save $120 Per Person
8 Days 10 Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
$3,119; Double $2,999
$3,869; Single $3,749
$3,089; Triple $2,969
Included in Price: Round Trip Air from Logan Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
Highlights: Scottsdale, Oak Creek Canyon, Kaibab National Forest, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Choice of Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park or Canyon Adventure Cruise, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Las Vegas.
Wednesday, April 11th Country Legends- Plated luncheon at Lake Pearl in Wrentham, MA with your choice of stuffed breast of chicken or baked schrod. Also included: salad, potato, vegetables, breads, dessert and coffee/tea. The show features twelve stars, singers, dancers, and a bona fide band of Nashville musicians, plus dazzling staging and costumes: all designed to celebrate a century of celebrities and treasured Country songs that gained critical acclaim from Music City. Price: $92.00
Thursday, May 24th The Everly Brothers and Simon & Garfunkel Ultimate Tribute Starring the Guthrie Brothers - At Latana’s in Randolph, MA enjoy a plated luncheon featuring New Age Chicken Blue(panko crusted chicken breast in a seasoned chive cream sauce enhance with Imported ham and cheese) with minestrone soup, potato, vegetables, breads, dessert, coffee/tea. Vegetarian meal is available. Price: $92.00
July 10th – 13th Montreal & Quebec Getaway
Explore two of Canada’s great cities in this wonderful 4day/3night trip. Price Includes: Roundtrip Motor Coach Transportaion, 2 Nights Hotel Lodging( Marriott in downtown Montreal and Hilton downtown Quebec, 4 meals, tour director and all gratuities except motorcoach driver.
Price: $749pp Double $1049 Single
September 21st -23rd Lake George Balloon Festival 2018
**Popular Trip...Sign up Now***
3 Days/2 Night trip which includes luxury motorcoach transportation, 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner, Dinner Cruise on Lake George complete with onboard entertainment, access to the balloon festival and professional tour director. Also stop at the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, MA on the way! Price: $429pp Double $598.00 Single
There will be more trips in 2018. Information will be available in upcoming Newsletters!
Informational flyers on all above trips are available at the Senior Center
**Final Payment due December 13th **
April 12 – 20, 2018 Springtime Tulip River Cruise featuring Dutch and Belgian Waterways
Highlights: Amsterdam, 7-Night River Cruise, Volendam, Arnhem, Middelburg, Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp, KinderdijkWindmills, Keukenhof Gardens