Address: 29 Church Street, Hudson, MA 01749
Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Tel: 978-568-9638 & 978-568-9639
Happy Valentine's Day!
Click below to read...
- Senior 8-Ball League POOL PLAYERS Wanted - The Mass Central 50+ 8-ball league is looking for Hudson pool players. The traveling league plays pool in Nothboro & Southboro. All matches begin at 10:30 AM. If interested, please call Dick Carry at 781-449-0495.
- Meals on Wheels KITCHEN HELP Wanted - We are currently looking for kitchen help. If you are able to volunteer, please call 508-573-7200 & ask for Meals on Wheels.
- Meals on Wheels DRIVERS Wanted - If you are able to volunteer, please call 508-573-7200 & ask for Meals on Wheels.
- Musicians Wanted - Do you play an instrument? Like to sing? Come to our Music Jam on Fridays at 11:15!
- Items Wanted - Items wanted for our Senior Center Gift Shoppe: crafts, jewelry, small household items, etc. Click HERE to watch our Senior Center Gift Shoppe Commercial!
New & updated pages & links.....
What can we do for you ??
Social Acivities, Classes & Events
Health, Wellness & Support
More Fun Links
Need something else? Please tell us in person, by phone,
Welcome to the Hudson Senior Center
The Hudson Council on Aging (COA) is a Town of Hudson department and is a nine member appointed board that is charged with promoting and enhancing the quality of life for older Hudson citizens and their families.
Our mission is to assess the needs of our senior citizens by: designing and creating programs, advocating for, educating of, and enlisting support from federal, state, town, public and private organizations and individuals to meet those established needs.
The Council on Aging strives to deliver the highest quality of services to all senior citizens in our community by ensuring equal access and opportunity to all and to provide services equally to all clients in a prompt, dignified and efficient manner, while maintaining the highest regard for the confidentiality and privacy of those individuals served.
The Hudson COA Board holds monthly meetings, open to the public, on the first Wednesday of the month at 1:00 PM in the Senior Center. The Board welcomes suggestions and comments.
The Friends of Hudson Seniors has been an active organization for over 35 years & is extremely supportive not only to the Senior Center, but also to the Town of Hudson. The Friends also hold monthly meetings, open to the public, on the second Tuesday of the month at 10:00 AM at the Senior Center. Get involved, work with great people & have fun while doing so!
Our COA Board,
Edward Silveira, Chair
Charles Corley, Vice-Chair
Diane Durant, Secretary
Nina Smith, Treasurer