1. What are the normal Town Hall Business Hours?
Town Hall is typically open Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 PM. However, several offices have extended hours certain evenings of the month and occasionally on Saturdays. Check the individual department you are interested in visiting to determine if any special hours are applicable.
2. I'm selling my house, how do I receive a final water/sewer bill?
You need to call this office at 978-562-9333 a week to ten days before the closing date with the name(s) of the new owner. We will get a reading of your meter and process a final bill which will be sent to the Collector's office. Your final bill can be picked up and paid there.
3. How do I obtain a transfer station sticker and what items do they accept?
You may get a transfer station sticker at the Office of the Board of Health at the Town Hall.
The cost of a sticker is $10.00 a year with proof of residency. You may call the Board of Health at 978 568 9625 or the Transfer Station at 978 567 9694 with any further questions.
4. Who do I call if I have a Public Works related emergency?
During the regular Public Works business hours (Monday through Friday 7:30 A.M. to 3:30 PM) you should call the office at 978 562 9333. Weekends and after normal working hours you should call the police at 978 562 7122 (NOT 911!). The Police Dispatcher will notify our On-call Personnel.
5. Where do I obtain a dog license, fishing license, hunting license?
The Town Clerk's Office: 978-568-9615