Skip Navigation
Hudson Town Seal
Photos of Hudson, MA
Town of Hudson
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
This table is used for column layout.
Town Seal
Home Page
About the Town
Town Government
Boards & Commissions
Meetings and Events
Important Links
Job Opportunities
Bylaws and Regulations
Visiting/ New to Hudson
Pay Bills Online
Tour Through Hudson
Phone Reference List
Employee Information
Spacer Town of Hudson
Town Offices:

78 Main Street,
Hudson, MA 01749

General Town Hall Hours
M-F 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM

Note: Hours of individual departments and departments outside of Town Hall may vary. Please check departmental web pages for exact hours.

Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the normal Town Hall Business Hours?

Town Hall is typically open Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 PM.   However, several offices have extended hours certain evenings of the month and occasionally on Saturdays.  Check the individual department you are interested in visiting to determine if any special hours are applicable.

2. I'm selling my house, how do I receive a final water/sewer bill?

You need to call this office at 978-562-9333 a week to ten days before the closing date with the name(s) of the new owner. We will get a reading of your meter and process a final bill which will be sent to the Collector's office. Your final bill can be picked up and paid there.

3. How do I obtain a transfer station sticker and what items do they accept?

You may get a transfer station sticker at the Office of the Board of Health at the Town Hall.
The cost of a sticker is $10.00 a year with proof of residency. You may call the Board of Health at 978 568 9625 or the Transfer Station at 978 567 9694 with any further questions.

4. Who do I call if I have a Public Works related emergency?

During the regular Public Works business hours (Monday through Friday 7:30 A.M. to 3:30 PM) you should call the office at 978 562 9333. Weekends and after normal working hours you should call the police at 978 562 7122 (NOT 911!). The Police Dispatcher will notify our On-call Personnel.

5. Where do I obtain a dog license, fishing license, hunting license?

The Town Clerk's Office:  978-568-9615

Home Page Link
Link to Report a Pothole
Link to Subscriber
Link to Comments