The Hudson Health Department and Century Pharmacy are partnering to offer COVID-19 Boosters on January 20th from 9:30 am-2 pm at the Hudson Portuguese Club (13 Port Street, Hudson). We will have both Pfizer and Moderna Boosters (12+). Even if your first dose(s) were not Pfizer or Moderna, you may still get either as your booster as long as you are at least 6 months after Moderna, 5 months after Pfizer, or at least 2 months after J&J. Individuals 12+ who are fully vaccinated are eligible.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED -
- This clinic is for Hudson residents only.
- Bring a printed and completed vaccination consent form with you to your appointment: Fillable Vaccine Administration Consent Form (centuryrx.net). Forms will also be available to pick up at the Health Department if you do not have a printer.
- Parent/Guardian must also complete a Massachusetts Consent Form for any minors (12-17 years) receiving the vaccine: download (mass.gov)
- Bring your CDC vaccination form.
- A parent/guardian must accompany a minor for vaccination.
- Please bring your insurance card with you to your appointment. Note: You will NOT be denied a vaccine if you do not have health insurance.
- Do not attend if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Everyone coming to the clinic must wear a facial covering.
- Please wear clothing that can easily be rolled up for the vaccine.