TOWN CLERK' S OFFICE IS NOW OPEN M-F 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Dogs & Dog licensing
In Person, By Mail: Hudson Town Clerk’s office, Or drop off check or money order in the Mail drop slot in front of Town Hall. Online payment is accepted as well.
Please be aware that your dog has to be current with their rabies vaccination(s). Please send with your registration.
Those residents 70 years of age or older are allowed a dog license at no cost. Simply reach out and we will send you a new tag. A current rabies vaccination is required to send a dog license.
For any dogs you may find wandering in your neighborhood that appear to be lost, or any other dog related issue, please contact the Animal Control 978-897-5596 so that they can help re-unite the dog to their owner and communicate with the Animal Control officer.
- NOTARY PUBLIC
These services will be provided by calling Town Clerk’s office.
- Marriage Intentions
Please keep in mind that there is a (3) three day waiting period and a license is good for (60) sixty days. Please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-568-9615. Click here for more information.
- Oath of Office for Board and Committee Members
- Call the Town Clerk’s office to make an arrangement 978-568-9615 press 2
- Public Record Requests
- Contact Town Clerk's office : email@example.com
- Town Meeting
- 3rd Monday in November
- 1st Monday in May
- Town Election
- 2nd Monday in May
- Nomination Papers available January 3, 2022
- Campaign Finance Information for Candidates running for Election
- Vital record request
- Birth, Death and Marriages certified copies.
- Please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we have your vital record on file.
- You may also do this by mail, sending in your request and payment with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to: Hudson Town Clerk, 78 Main Street, Hudson, MA 01749 or by dropping it into the Mail slot box in front of Town Hall.
- Online payment is available as well.
- The fee for each certified copy is $10
- Voter Registration
- You may register to vote online
- You may register to vote by mail
- Check Voter Status
|Joan Wordell||Town Clerk, CMC,CMMC / Public Records Access Officer||9785689615|
|Rebecca Gellenthien||Senior Clerk|
|Jeffrey Malachowski||Assistant Town Clerk|