Town Clerk Services during Pandemic
Town hall doors are locked to the public but you are welcomed to make appointments by call 978-568-9615 press #2 for the Town Clerk's office. The Town Clerk's office will have minimal staffing during this pandemic. We will work within reason to accommodate public requests, keeping the safety and well-being of our staff and the public in mind.
Please take note of the following services that the Town Clerks office provides and is able to continue:
One staff member will be in the office on a rotating basis. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. We can be reached by email, firstname.lastname@example.org ,or by leaving a message at 978-568-9617 and someone will be in contact with you. There is usually someone in the office M-F 8-4:30PM and you can contact us by phone.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time for our fellow citizens. Please follow State guidelines for the health and safety of you and your loved ones.
- Business Certificates (D’B’A’S, Doing Business As)
- Renewals can be done by mail or calling for an appointment.
- If you are being required to file or show proof of filing of your status please contact the town clerk at email@example.com
Dogs & Dog licensing
By Mail: Hudson Town Clerk’s office, Or drop off check ormoney order in the Mail drop slot in front of Town Hall. Online payment is accepted as well.
Please be aware that your dog has to be current with their rabies vaccination(s). Please send with your registration.
Those residents 70 years of age or older are allowed a dog license at no cost. Simply reach out and we will send you a new tag. A current rabies vaccination is required to send a dog license.
For any dogs you may find wandering in your neighborhood that appear to be lost, or any other dog related issue, please contact the Animal Control 978-897-5596 so that they can help re-unite the dog to their owner and communicate with the Animal Control officer.
- NOTARY PUBLIC
These services will be provided by calling Town Clerk’s office.
- Marriage Intentions
This service will be provided calling 978-568-9615 press # 2. Please keep in mind that there is a (3) three day waiting period and a license is good for (60) sixty days. Please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-568-9615.
- Oath of Office for Board and Committee Members
- By call the Town Clerk’s office to make an arrangements 978-568-9615 press 2
- Public Record Requests
We will do our best to fulfill these requests during this pandemic. With Town offices not open to the public, there may be some information that may be delayed due to research that may involve records that are not easily accessible now.
- Town Meeting
- Saturday May 1st with Rain date May 2nd (Outside in HHS Parking Lot)
- 3rd Monday in November
- Town Election
- 2nd Monday in May ( May 10, 2021) 7AM-8PM
- Nomination Papers available January 4, 2021
- Campaign Finance Information for Candidates running for Election
- Vital record request
- Birth, Death and Marriages certified copies.
- Please contact the Town Clerk at email@example.com to ensure we have your vital record on file.
- You may also do this by mail, sending in your request and payment with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to: Hudson Town Clerk, 78 Main Street, Hudson, MA 01749 or by dropping it into the Mail slot box in front of Town Hall.
- Online payment is available as well.
- The fee for each certified copy is $10
- Voter Registration
- You may register to vote online
- You may register to vote by mail
- Check Voter Status
|Joan Wordell||Town Clerk, CMC,CMMC / Public Records Access Officer||9785689615|
|Dawn K. Jacobs||Assistant Town Clerk|
|Rebecca Gellenthien||Senior Clerk|