The Town Clerk is the official record keeper for the Town of Hudson. The Town Clerk’s Office also handles town census, voter registration, elections and issues a number of licenses and certificates.
Services offered by the Town Clerk’s Office include the following:
- Vital statistics;
- Posting of all meetings;
- Voter registration;
- Residency certification;
- Political calendar;
- Town meeting warrants & minutes;
- Business certificates;
- Notarization of documents;
- Payment of non-criminal complaint violations.
- Citizen's Guide to Town Meeting
- Citizen's Petition Form
The following licenses can be obtained at the Town Clerk’s Office:
- Marriage License
- Dog License
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses are no longer available at the Town Clerk's Office. Click here to obtain license online.